Welcome Everybody!

Official blog for the NETseries 'The Vp's Charmed', based on the original -Now cancelled- TV series 'Charmed' from the WB's Network. What if for some reason destiny changes, taking one sister's life instead of the one who was meant to die? Follow this brand new story and see what happens next only on the Vp's Network! 

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Valentino's Productions Awards Delayed

It is sad for me to tell you guys that the awarding thing I was planing to do, must be delayed, Just as any Vp's Charmed video. My computer went down AGAIN! And yeah... Is starting to get old but as soon as get through that I'll be doing whole new stuff, including the Anne Hathaway guest appearance and the one fan appearance.


Hope you guys could understand, is frustrating for me to let you down for so long. But I promise ya' once I get my new computer, this nonsense will be OVER.

2 comments:

ronin1770 said...

The The Cheap Web Hosting is one stop for the comparison of best web hosting solutions providers. Easy-to-Understand Comparison Grid allows to quickly identify list of features offered by major Web Hosting Providers.

Compare Hosting Plans for:

1. Basic Hosting
2. Budget Hosting
3. VPS Hosting
4. Dedicated Hosting

Don't forget to review ours Hot Promotions sections for discount coupons and deals on Web Hosting Solutions

Unknown said...

Will you be doing more charmed videos